Baby Carrier Move Mesh
- Excellent comfort with built-in back support and waist belt.
- From birth to 15 months
Baby Carrier Move is comfy to use for longer babywearing sessions, both for you and your baby. Perfect when you want to get out and about with your baby. The built-in back support, waist belt and padded shoulder straps provide good pressure relief, and the soft, airy mesh fabric keeps you and your baby cool and comfy. It’s adjustable head support, leg position and length mean that your baby gets the right support and sits comfortably. Baby Carrier Move has minimal settings and a two-part design, so it’s quick and easy to put on and take off. You can adjust the baby carrier without help and keep the settings for the next time you use it.
Benefits of the Baby Carrier Move:
- 0 – 15 months (min 3,2 kg/53 cm, max 12 kg/85 cm)
- Excellent comfort for you and your baby
- Carry facing in or facing out on your front
- Easy to adjust the width of the seat area so your baby sits comfortably
- Proper support for the back, legs and hips
- Easy to put on and take off
- Dries quickly after washing
- Easy to lift out a sleeping baby
- Suitable from newborn and adapts to your growing baby
- Classified it as “hip-healthy” by The International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Sturdy, adjustable head and neck support
- You keep your hands free
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
If your baby falls asleep in the baby carrier, you can easily unfasten the entire front section to lift them out. You can keep the shoulder straps on like a waistcoat and quickly refasten the front part when your baby awakes.
Baby Carrier Move fits from newborn (min. 3.2 kg), so you don’t need an extra infant insert. As your baby grows, you can adjust the size of the head support and leg openings, plus the baby carrier’s length. You can carry your child in Baby Carrier Move up to the age of approx. 15 months (max. 12 kg), or until they start walking.