Cloud Z I-Size Plus
Not included : Isofix base Z and adaptaters
Cloud Z i-Size Plus
In order to obtain greater comfort, the Cloud Z i-Size car seat can be transformed into a cradle outside the car by placing the shell in a lying position which allows it to be able to take a quiet nap during walks and to be comfortably installed there. The headrest of the Cloud Z i-Size can be adjusted to 11 positions which allows the seat to grow with the child and offers long use.
To facilitate the installation of your baby in the car, the isofix Z base is provided with an innovative rotation mechanism which allows the box to be turned on the side of the car. The isofix Z base also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which does not allow the hull to be installed facing the road.
It has a newborn reducer ensuring an almost flat back for newborns and premature babies which can then be removed when the baby is at least 60 cm tall (approximately 3 months). This helps reduce the risk of the baby’s head tipping over while sleeping, which can lead to breathing problems.
The L.S.P. integrated in the Sirona Zi i-Size improves safety in a side collision. Combined with the energy-absorbing shell, the side impact force can be reduced by approximately 25%.
- From birth (45 cm) to 87 cm (max 13 kg)
- Approved according to the latest European i-Size safety standard, ECE R-129 (i-Size)
- Seat that installs rearward facing
- Rotary Mechanism
- Ergonomic lying position with longer legrest for babies outside the car
- Removable reducer cushion
- Integrated system L.S.P.
- 5 point harness
- Headrest adjustable in height in 11 directions
- Installs with the isofix base or with the belt
- Breathable fabric, machine washable at 30 °
- Dimensions: 67 x 44 x 38 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg