Royal changing table
Sold without the dresser.
- Width : 111 cm
- Depth : 51.5 cm
- Depth with changing attachment : 75.5 cm
- Height : 91 cm
- Height with changing unit : 102 cm
The “ROYAL” classic furniture collection is characterized by an elegant design in combination with the highest quality. Functionality and style – highest quality materials and best workmanship! Only the best materials, paints and varnishes are used to make the furniture of “LUI e LEI – Interiors”. There are no processed particle boards or laminated block boards in any processed element!
Only solid wood and MDF are used to make furniture for babies and children.
The furniture of “LUI e LEI” is covered with 4 times of a specially selected 2K-PA varnish (polyacrylic with 2 components). This special lacquer offers many essential properties, particularly suitable for furniture for babies and children – with very good mechanical and chemical resistance and excellent resistance to light. A very dense layer of tiny particles forms on the surface, which adhere to each other like magnets – so firmly that nothing can get between them. This colored varnish is also used in the manufacture of children’s toys.
- NORM A 1605-12 (furniture surfaces)
- NORM A 3800-1 & EN 13501-1 (fire behavior)
- DIN 4102-B1 (flame retardant)
- NORM S 1555 or DIN 53160 (resistance to perspiration and saliva)
- NORM EN 71-3 Safety of toys – migration of certain elements (without heavy metals)
- Insulating properties
- Very robust
- Water and dirt repellent
- Heat and cold resistant
- UV resistant
Material and properties :
- Material : 100% MDF lacquered 4-way semi-mat – white
- Lacquer : 2K-PA lacquer selected (according to EN71-3) from the manufacturer ADLER from Austria!
- Guide rails : from the manufacturer BLUM from Austria!
- System : “BLUMOTION” SOFT-CLOSE
- Base : attached plastic feet prevent floor damage
- Fronts : drawer fronts with wooden handles – painted white
- Changing table : removable, available separately